Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
- Enter the User Management interface. Menu >Configuration>User
- Select the user to be edited from the list.
- Click the icon to enter the Edit User interface.
- Edit the corresponding parameters.
- Click the OK button to save the settings and exit the menu.
- For the Operator or Guest user account, you can also click the button on the user management interface to edit the permission.
STRONG PASSWORD RECOMMENDED– We highly recommend you create a strong password of your own choosing (using a minimum of 8 characters, including upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, and special characters) in order to increase the security of your product. And we recommend you reset your password regularly, especially in the high-security system, resetting the password monthly or weekly can better protect your