Purpose: It is to configure the four-sided area occlusion function zones that cannot be viewed or recorded by the operator.
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your device.
- Click Menu > Camera > Area Occlusion Function.
- Enter into the Area Occlusion Function Settings page.
- Select the camera to set the area occlusion function.
- Tick the item of the Enable Area Occlusion Function to enable this feature.
- Use the mouse to draw a zone on the window. The zones will be marked with different frame colors
Note: Up to 4 area occlusion function zones can be configured, and the size of each area can be adjusted.
- The configured area occlusion function zones on the window can be cleared by clicking the corresponding Clear Zone1-4 icons on the right side of the window, or click Clear All to clear all zones.
- Click the Apply button to save the settings.
- 4 area occlusion function zones can be configured at most.
- You can click the Copy button to copy the area occlusion function settings of the current camera to other cameras.