Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP
Purpose: It is to configure the four-sided privacy mask zones that cannot be viewed or recorded by the operator.
- Menu > Camera > Privacy Mask
- Select the camera to set the privacy mask.
- Check the item of Enable Privacy Mask to enable this feature
- Drawing zone on the window by mouse. The zones will be marked with different frame colors.
- The configured privacy mask zones on the window can be cleared by clicking the corresponding Clear Zone1-4 icons on the right side of the window, or click Clear All to clear all zones.
- Click the Apply button to save the settings.
4 privacy mask zones can be configured at most.