Purpose: The operation, exception, and information of the DVR can be stored in log files, which can be searched, viewed and exported at any time.
Before you start:
- You should log in to your device.
- Please connect the backup device to DVR before operating log export.
- Click Menu > Maintenance > Log Information.
- Set the log search conditions, including the Start Time, End Time, Major Type and Minor Type.
- Click the Search button to start search log files.
- The matched log files will be displayed on the list.
- You can click the button of each log or double-click it to view its detailed information.
you can also click the button to view the related video files if available
- If you want to export the log files, click the Export button to enter the Export menu.
- Select the backup device from the dropdown list of Device Name, Click the Export to export the log files to the selected backup device.
- You can click the New Folder button to create a new folder in the backup device, or click the Format button to format the backup device before log export.
Note: The log files exported to the backup device are named by exporting time,