Purpose: The configuration files of the DVR/NVR can be exported to the local device for backup, and the configuration files of one DVR/NVR can be imported to multiple DVR/NVR devices if they are to be configured with the same parameters.
Before you start:
- You have installed the external devices like USBs into your DVR/NVR.
- You should log in to your DVR/NVR.
- Click Menu > Maintenance > Import/Export.
- Select the Files you want and select the Device Name, then click the Export button to export configuration files to the selected local backup device.
- To import a configuration file, select the file from the selected backup device and click the Import After the import process is completed, you must reboot the DVR/NVR.
- New Folder: Click it to create a new folder
- : Delete the selected files; : Play the selected files.
- After having finished the import of configuration files, the device will reboot automatically.