Applies to: N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH
Purpose: Playback video files recorded in specified time duration. Multi-channel simultaneous playback and channel switch are supported.
- Enter playback interface: Menu > Playback > Normal
- Check the checkbox of channel(s) in the channel list and then double-click to select a date on the calendar.
- If there are record files for that camera in that day, in the calendar, the icon for that day is displayed as .Otherwise it is displayed as .
- In the Playback interface: The toolbar in the bottom of the Playback interface can be used to control the playing process, as shown below.
Interface of Playback by Time
Toolbar of Playback by Time
- The indicates the start/end time of the record.
|/||Audio on/ Mute||/||Start/Stop clipping||30s forward|
|30s reverse||Add default tag||Add customized tag|
|Tag management||Speed down||/||
Pause reverse play/
Pause play/ Play/
Scaling up/down the
|Previous day||Next day||Full Screen|
|Save the clips||Process bar||Video type|
Detailed Explanation of Playback-by-time Interface
- Playback progress bar: use the mouse to click any point of the progress bar or drag the progress bar to locate specific frames.