Applies to: N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH
Purpose: Playback record files on one or several channels searched out by restricting event type (e.g. alarm input and motion detection).
- Enter the Playback interface. Menu > Playback > Event
- Select Alarm Input, Motion or VCA as the Major Type, edit the Start time and End time.
- Click Search button to get the search result information. You may refer to the right-side bar for the result.
- Click button to play back the file.
- You can click the Back button to back to the search interface.
- Playback interface.
- The toolbar in the bottom part of Playback interface can be used to control playing process.
Interface of Playback by Event
Toolbar of Playback by Event
|/||Audio on/ Mute||/||Start/Stop clipping||30s forward|
|30s reverse||Add default tag||Add customized tag|
|Tag management||Speed down||/||
Pause reverse play/
Pause play/ Play/
Scaling up/down the
|Previous day||Next day||Full Screen|
|Save the clips||Process bar||Video type|
Detailed Explanation of Playback-by-event Toolbar
- Playback progress bar: use the mouse to click any point of the progress bar or drag the progress bar to locate specific frames.
Note for step 2:
- Here we take playback by motion as the example.
Motion Search Interface
Note for step 4:
- Pre-play and post-play can be configured.