Applies to: N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH
Purpose: The smart playback function provides an easy way to get through the less effective information. When you select the smart playback mode, the system will analyze the video containing the motion or VCA information, mark it with green color and play it in the normal speed while the video without motion will be played in the 16-time speed. The smart playback rules and areas are configurable.
Before you start:
To get the smart search result, the corresponding event type must be enabled and configured on the IP camera. Here we take the intrusion detection as an example.
- Log in the IP camera by the web browser, and enable the intrusion detection by checking the checkbox of it.
You may enter the motion detection configuration interface by Configuration > Advanced Configuration >Events > Intrusion Detection. Setting Intrusion Detection on IP Camera
- Configure the required parameters of intrusion detection, including area, arming schedule and linkage methods. Refer to the user manual of smart IP camera for detailed instructions.
- Enter Playback interface. Menu > Playback > Smart Smart Playback Interface
Button Operation Button Operation Button Operation Smart search Stop / Pause play / Play Process bar / Scaling up/down
- Select a camera in the camera list and select a date in the calendar.
- Edit the smart search areas and rules.
- Click the button to enter the search area editing interface; the smart search area is set as full screen by default. Draw Area of Smart Search
- Set the rules and areas.
- Line Crossing: Click the button, and click to specify 2 points to set a line for line crossing. (Only one line can be set)
- Intrusion Detection: Click the button, and then specify 4 points to set a quadrilateral region for intrusion detection. (Only one region can be set)
- Motion detection:
- Click the to set the search area manually.
- Click and drag the mouse to draw target searching area(s), or click the button to set the full screen as the area.
- Click the to search, and then the result will be displayed as in the progress bar of the Smart Playback interface. Or you can click the button to clear all the set areas. Smart Search Result
Playback progress bar: use the mouse to click any point of the progress bar to locate specific frames.