Applies to: N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
By default, the Setup Wizard starts once the device has loaded.
Operating the Setup Wizard:
- Select the system language from the drop-down menu. The default language is English.
- By default, the Setup Wizard starts once the NVR has loaded. The Setup Wizard can walk you through some important settings of the NVR. If you do not want to use the Setup Wizard at that moment, click the Cancel button. You can also choose to use the Setup Wizard next time by leaving the “Start wizard when the device starts?” checkbox checked.
- Click Next to enter the date and time settings window.
- After the time settings, click the Next button which will take you back to the General Network Setup Wizard window.
Note: For the models which have the PoE or built-in switch network interfaces, including N44PI, N48PI series NVR, the Internal NIC IPv4 Address should be configured for the cameras connecting to the PoE or built-in switch network interface of the NVR.
- Click the Next button after configuring the advanced network parameters, which will take you to the HDD Management window.
- To initialize the HDD, click the Init button. Initialization will remove all the data saved in the HDD.
- Click Next button. You will enter the Adding IP Camera interface.
- Click Search to find online IP Camera. Select the IP camera to be added, and click the Add button.
- Click Next button. Configure the recording for the searched IP Cameras.
- Click Copy to copy the settings to other channels.
- Click OK to complete the startup Setup Wizard.