Applies to: N44PI/N48PI/N441Y/N481Y
You can use the connector to connect the camera to the ethernet cable. Below are the methods.
1. Put the rubber gasket inside of the endcap.
2. Put the O-type gasket in the camera's ethernet port. If there is an O-type gasket already on an ethernet port, you can skip this step.
3. Cut off RJ45 lead on ethernet cable.
4. Put the ethernet cable inside of the lock nut. Please don't put lock nut in the wrong direction.
5. Put the endcap with rubber gasket into an ethernet cable. Tighten endcap with lock nut.
6. Install the RJ45 connector.
7. Plug ethernet cable into the camera's RJ45 port.
8. Finally, fasten the endcap.