Applies to: I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
Purpose: If the wireless camera is going to be connected to a wireless network, perform the following task to adding the wireless camera to the client by scanning QR code.
On the Annke Vision page, tap .
- Tap Scan QR Code to enter the Scan QR Code page.
- Scan QR code of the wireless camera.
Normally, the QR code is printed on the label of the base station.
- Tap Add in the Result page.
- On the Results page, tap Connect to a Network.
- If the device type cannot be recognized by the client, you should select a device type on the Select Device Type page. If the client has already recognized the device type, skip this step.
- Tap Connected and Next on the Network Connection page to complete network connection settings.
- Make sure the device is powered on and it is the first time to set the device network and then tap OKon the Initialize Device page to enter the Network Connection page.
- Note: If you have set the device before, you should reset the device. Tap How to Reset and follow the instructions on the page to reset your device.
- Enter the Wi-Fi's password and tap Next to connect the network.