Applies to: I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
Purpose: If you add the wireless camera by scanning QR code and your device can connect to a wireless network, follow the steps below.
Before you start:
- Power on the wireless camera.
- Make sure your phone has connected to Wi-Fi.
- The device should connect the same Wi-Fi as your phone.
- You are adding a device, and the device is offline.
1. On the Annke Vision page, tap , Tap Scan QR Code to enter the Scan QR Code page.
2. Scan QR code of the wireless camera.
3. Tap Add on the Result page.
4. On the Results page, tap Connect to a Network.
5. Read the page details and then Tap OK on the Initialize Device page to enter the Network Connection page.
6. Tap Connected and Next on the Network Connection page.
7. Enter the Wi-Fi's password and tap Next to connect the network.
8. Waiting for the camera to connect the wifi.
9. When it has added successfully, tap Finish to complete the Adding.
Note: You can also connect the wireless camera via a wireless network (manually adding).