Applies to: I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
If the wireless camera is going to be connected to a wireless network, perform the following task to add the wireless camera manually.
Before you start:
- Power on the wireless camera.
- Make sure the phone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- You are adding a device, and the device is offline.
- On the Annke Vision page tap , Tap Manual Adding to enter the Add Device page.
- Select Annke Vision Domain as the adding type.
Enter the device Serial No. on the label of the wireless camera.
- Tap to store.
- Tap Add in the Result page.
- Then turn on the Results page, tap Connect to a Network.
- Read the detail of pages, then tap OK on the Initialize Device page to enter the Network Connection page.
Note: If you have set the device before, you should reset the device.
- Enter the Wi-Fi's password and tap Next to connect the network.
- Waitting to connect the Wi-Fi.
- Then in the pop-out windows input the verification code and click OK.
- Then you have successfully added the device , and tap Finish to complete the Adding.
Note: You can also connect the wireless camera via wireless network (adding by scanning QR code)