Applies to: I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
If the wireless camera is going to be connected to a wireless network, perform the following task to add the wireless camera manually.
- On the Annke Vision page tap .
- Tap Manual Adding to enter the Add Device page.
- Select Annke Vision Domain as the adding type.
- Enter the device serial number on the label of the wireless camera.
- Tap .
Note: If the wireless camera/security system is offline, you should connect the base station to a local network first.
- Tap Add on the Result page.
- Enter the device verification code.
Note: The default device verification code is on the label of the base station.
Result: You enter the Device Information page. On the page, you can view if the wireless cameras have been linked with the APP.
(Optional) Tap to edit the names of the wireless cameras
- Tap Finish to finish adding the wireless camera and go back to the Annke Vision page.