Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
Purpose: If the wireless camera/security system is connected to a wired network, perform the following task to add the wireless camera/security system to the client manually.
On the Annke Vision page, tap .
- Tap Manual Adding to enter the Add Device page.
- Select Annke Vision Domain as the adding type.
- Enter the device serial number on the label of the wireless camera/security system.
- Tap .
Note: If the wireless camera/security system is offline, you should connect the base station to a local network first.
- Tap Connected and Nexton the Wired Connection page to add the Mini Trooper to the client.
- Enter the device verification code.
Note: The default device verification code is on the label of the base station.
Result: You enter the Device Information page. You can view if the Mini Trooper cameras have been linked with the base station.
(Optional) Tap to edit the names of the security system or the wireless cameras.
- Tap Finish to finish adding the base station and go back to the Annke Vision page.