Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
Purpose: If the wireless camera/security system is connected to a wired network, perform the following task to add the wireless camera/security system to the client manually.
Before you start:
- Power on the device.
- Connect the device with a network cable.
- Make sure the devices for adding are connected to the same local area network as your phone.
On the Annke Vision page, tap .
- Tap Manual Adding to enter the Add Device page.
- Select Annke Vision Domain as the adding type.
- Enter the device Serial No. on the label of the wireless camera/security system.
Note: Normally, the Serial No. in printed on the bottom label of the device.
- Tap to store.
- Then automatically turn to the Results page.
Tap Add, in the pop-out window Input the device verification code.
and Click OK.
Note: Normally, the verification code in printed on the bottom label of the device.
- Then you have successfully added the devicedm and enter Finish to complete the adding.