Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
Purpose: If you add the device by scanning QR code, and if your device can connect to a wired network only, follow the steps below to connect to a wired network.
Before you start:
- Connect the device with a network cable.
- You are adding a device, and the device is offline.
On the Annke Vision page, tap .
- Tap Scan QR Code to enter the Scan QR Code page.
- Scan QR code of the wireless camera.
- On the Results page, tap Connect to a Network.
- If the device type cannot be recognized by the client, you should select a device type on the Select Device Type
- If the client has already recognized the device type, skip this step.
Tap Connected and Next on the Network Connection page to complete network connection settings.