Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
Before you start:
- Make sure the phone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure the online devices for adding are connected to the same local area network as the phone.
- On the Annke Vision page, tap , Select Online Device.
- All detected online devices will be listed in the list.
Tap a device for adding.
Note: For network cameras, make sure the device Multicast Discovery function is enabled so that the online network camera can be automatically detected via private multicast protocol in the LAN.
- Tap Details go to the Details page, tap to edit the network information (Optional) .
- In the Edit Page, enabling the device DHCP function, tap and input device's password to save the setting.
- Then automatic jump back to Details page, Tap Add, and go to the Add Device page.
- Input the Device's User Name and the Password.
- Tap to finish the device adding completely