Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
Before you start:
Make sure the phone is connected to Wi-Fi. And make sure the devices for adding are connected to the same local area network as the phone.
- On the Annke Vision page, tap at the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Online Device to enter the Online Device page.
All detected online devices will be listed in the list.
Tap a device for adding.
You can view the online device details including device information and network information.
Note: For network cameras, make sure the device Multicast Discovery function is enabled so that the online network camera can be automatically detected via private multicast protocol in the LAN. For details, see User Manual of the network camera.
- (Optional) You can tap on Details page to edit the network information if needed.
- When the edit is finished, tap and input device's password to save the setting.
- Tap Add on the Details page to go to Add Device page.
Input the device's user name and the password.
Tap to finish the device adding.