Before you start:
- Make sure your phone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure the online devices for adding are connected to the same local area network as the phone.
- You have logged in to your app account.
- On the Annke Vision page, tap , Select Online Device.
- All detected online devices will be listed in the list.
Tap a device for adding.
Note: For network cameras, make sure the device Multicast Discovery function is enabled so that the online network camera can be automatically detected via private multicast protocol in the LAN.
- Tap Details go to the Details page, tap to edit the network information (Optional).
- In the Edit Page, enabling the device DHCP function, tap and input device's password to save the setting.
- Then automatic jump back to the Details page, Tap Add, and go to the Add Device page.
- Input the Device's User Name and the Password.
- Tap to finish the device adding completely.