Applies to: I41EJ
- The Device Settings Page features a number of different tabs that are just to the right of your cameras.
- You are able to switch between the different cameras to access the settings information for each of them.
- About: View the Info including Model, Firmware Version and Device ID.
- Nickname: Enter a nickname for cameras.
- Date/Time: Set the date and time for cameras.
- System: View the new version, restore factory settings and restart the device.
- Admin Password: View and change the password.
- Guest Password: If you wish to grant someone access to your cameras, you can assign them a device guest password.
- Notification: Set up the notification of motion detection and alarm function.
- Record: Set up continuous recording and event recording.
- SD card: View the SD card status and active and format it.
- Cloud Storage: A function of online storage.
- Network: View network status.
- OSD: Manage what displays on the video screen.
- Other: Adjust the Speaker and Microphone.
- Motion Detection: Set up Smart Tracking and Sensitivity of Motion Detection.
- Indicator light: Set up the indicator light according you need.
Note: You can Remove the devices on this page.