Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
You can link the camera to the zone for monitoring the zone.
- On the Settings page, tap Link Camera to enter the Link Camera page.
- Tap a camera in Available Camera. You are able to slide the camera group from left to right or from right to left to view the whole available cameras.
- Tap Link to link the selected camera to the zone.
- Tap Finish to finish linking.
The icon will be displayed on the right of the target zone in the Zone list in the Partition page after linking a camera.
You can tap the icon to start live view of the linked camera.
For details about checking the live view of the linked camera, see Live View
- (Optional) If you want to cancel the linkage, enter the Link Camera page and tap Cancel Linkageto cancel the camera linkage.