Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
Purpose: You can edit others' shared device alias and device domain name.
Before you start: You have received device sharing messages from others. Note: For details about receiving device sharing messages from others, see Receiving Sharing Messages
- On the Annke Vision page, tap to enter the list mode.
- Tap the device shared by others to enter the Device Information page. You can view the device information including the device alias and the device domain name.
- (Optional) If the device contains linked cameras, you can also view the names of the linked cameras and their online status.
- (Optional) Tap Delete to delete the device from the device list.
- You can do the following operations.
. Tap Device Information to enter the Device Information page. You can edit the device domain name.
. Tap Alias to enter the Edit Device page. You can edit the device's alias. If the device has linked cameras, you can edit the linked devices' alias.