Applies to: I41EJ
Purpose: View a camera's live video and know about the interface icons.
Before you start:
- Logging in the Myannke PC Client.
- Connecting the camera succeed, then you can view the live view video like the below picture.
The explanation of interface options and icons:
- Home: return to the main interface.
- Playback: view video recording for playback.
- Record: record-setting.
- Settings: This opens with a list of Settings tabs.
- Image Setting: This enables you to set the mode for brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.
- Stop/ Play: press the button and you will be able to see the live feed.
- Record: to initiate a live recording.
- Snapshot: to create a snapshot image of the current view.
- Microphone: to transmit your voice through the device.
- Speaker: to transmit remote sounds.
- Full-screen view: Click to watch live video full screen.