Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT41DB/DT61EQ/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N46PI/N44PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS/I41HG/I41CS
After setting the alarm notification, you can receive the alarm from the device.
Before you start:
1. Set the device event. For details, see the specific device user manual.
2. The device alarm is triggered.
Tap the icon to enter the Message page.
- If you enabled the device Image and Video Encryption function, you should input the encryption password (verification code) to play the live view, play the playback video, and view the image when you login the account for the first time. For details about enabling image and view encryption, see Enabling/Disabling Video and Image Encryption.
- You will not receive the local device triggered alarm messages.
- For details about reading normal messages, see Reading Normal Messages.
- For details about reading messages of the security control panel, see Reading Messages of Security Control Panel.
- For details about reading messages of Pyronix control panel, see Reading Messages of Pyronix Control Panel.
- For details about sending feedbacks, see Sending Feedbacks.