Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT41DB/DT61EQ/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N46PI/N44PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS/I41HG/I41CS
If you receive the Pyronix control panel message, you can check the Annke Vision message and the Pyronix device message on the Message page. You can also manage the message, including operations of editing, deleting, etc.
Before you start:
You should add a Pyronix control panel to the client, verify the device, and authorize the phone.
1. On the Message page, tap Pyronix to view the messages from Pyronix control panels.
2. Tap an unread message in the message list.
3. (Optional) If the device has a linked camera, and the camera has captured pictures or recorded
videos for when the alarm is triggered, you can view the picture or tap Playback to view the video.
4. (Optional) If the device has a linked camera, you can view the live view of the linked camera.
4.1 Tap the icon at the upper right corner.
4.2 Tap Live View to check the camera live view.
5. (Optional) You can save the picture or video to your phone album.
5.1 Tap the icon at the upper right corner.
5.2 Tap Save to save the picture or video to the phone album.
6. (Optional) On the Message page, you can also delete the message.
For details, see Reading Normal Messages
The message with a red point is the unread message.