Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT41DB/DT61EQ/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N46PI/N44PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS/I41HG/I41CS
If no one answers the call of the indoor station for a while, the call will be forwarded to the client.
1. Tap the calling message. The following calling page will be popped up.
2. Tap the icon to enter the live view page of the video intercom device.
Or tap the icon to decline the call.
3. Tap the icon or to play or stop the door station live view. If you answer the call, you can tap
the icon to mute. Or tap the icon to open the door.
- The calls forwarding time duration can be set on the indoor station setting page. The available set time duration is from 0 to 20s.
- If you do not answer the call, the calling page will be kept until the call is hanged up. A message will pop up on your phone.
- Up to 6 users can view the live view of the same door station at the same time. For more than 6 users, other users cannot use the live view function. Only the audio function can be used.
- The calling messages of the video intercom device cannot be displayed on the Messages page.