Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT41DB/DT61EQ/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N46PI/N44PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS/I41HG/I41CS
1. Tap to enter the More page.
2. On More page, tap Security to enter the Security page.
3. Switch to .
- If the phone was once bound with your account, the phone will be bound again directly.
- If the phone has not been bound with your account before, account ownership verification is required and a confirmation will pop up to provide access for the verification.
4. (Optional) Verify your account if the confirmation pops up.
- Tap Verify on the pop-up confirmation to enter the Verify Account page.
- Tap Next to enter the Input Security Code page.
- The security code will be sent to your email or phone.
- Input the security code you received, and then tap Finish to bind the phone with your account.
- If your account is registered by phone number, account ownership verification is not required even if the phone has not been bound before.
- If you don't receive the security code, tap Get Again to get it.