Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS/S500/S300/FC200/NCK800/H800/H500
Purpose: You can add and share the device information with others.
Before you start:
- Run the App and log in to your device.
- On the Annke Vision Page, Tap More to enter the more page.
1. Click Manage Sharing Settings enter the sharing page, Tap
2. Click Add Recipient to add the recipient you want to share with.
- Tap the Email Address field or the Mobile Phone Number field and enter the email address or the mobile phone number.
- If you have entered the account before, you can find the account on the Lists the picture shows.
- After adding the recipient, choose it and click Next to enter the Sharing Details Page.
- You can add the recipient by email address or mobile phone.
- The mobile phone number should contain the country code. For example: If the mobile number is from the USA, and if the country code is 1 and the mobile phone number is 209566XX54. You can enter the mobile phone number 1209566XX54.
- The recipient you shared with must be the same country.
3. On the sharing details page, Tick the All Permissions checkbox and Tap Finish to complete the sharing.
4. Finally, the Sharing Device will list on My Device.