Purpose: The HDD property can be set to redundancy, read-only or read/write (R/W).
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your DVR/NVR.
- Before setting the HDD property, please set the storage mode to Group.
- Click Menu > HDD > General, and enter the HDD Information interface.
Select HDD from the list and click the Edit icon to enter the Local HDD Settings interface.
The Local HDD Settings Interface:
HDD No.: The No. of HDD you currently used.
HDD Property: Including three types.
- R/W: The HDD can read and write the files.
- Read-only: Prevent important recorded files from being overwritten when the HDD becomes full in overwrite recording mode.
- Redundancy: Recorded both onto the redundancy HDD and the R/W HDD simultaneously so as to ensure high security and reliability of video data.
Group: Select the Group number for the current HDD. The default group No. for each HDD is 1.
HDD Capacity: View the current capacity of HDD.
Apply: Click the button to save the settings.
OK: Click the button to exit the current page.