Applies to: NW41V/N441H/N441K/N28WEB/N441B/N441D/N441L/N44PAN/N44PAJ/N34WDB/N34WDD/N44WEB/N44WED/N44WEC/NW41V/N44WBD/N48WHP/N48WHE
Purpose: When the camera‘s wifi signal is too weak, we can use another camera which signal will be better, act as a bridge to connect the weak signal camera to the NVR.
Before you start: The camera should connect to the NVR by its own wifi.
1. Please right-click the mouse, and click Video Manager, enter into the Video Management Page.
2. Click Refresh to get the repeater status of the cameras.
3. Then click Repeater, you can connect the camera into the bridge camera by clicking the "+" icon.
For example, if you want to connect the camera 2 to the NVR via camera 1, you can click the "+" icon after the camera 1.
4. Then click Apply, and in the pop-out window click Yes to save the settings.
5. After configuration, you should wait several minutes for the camera to reconnect. Then click Refresh to get the new repeater status.
- If the line between NVR and Camera is red. It means that the signal is too weak to repeat. You should reduce the distance between NVR and camera, then click Refresh.
- The signal intensity of the Repeater Camera(nearer one) must be up to 80% for the farther one to connect.