Applies to: I91BK/I81HB/I51DD/I51DL/I51DN/I51DM/I51DP/I91BF/I91BG/I91BM/I91BN/I91BL/I41BK/C500/C800
Introduction: The article will introduce how to set up continuous recording via the browser. Please note that this instruction only works for cameras supporting storage with SD cards.
Before starting the setting:
Please kindly confirm that:
- the capacity of the SD card is compatible with the camera by referring to its specification,
- The SD card has been inserted inside the camera,
- the camera and computer have been connected to the same router.
1. Get the IP address of the camera
It is recommended to get the IP address with the software SADPTool, which can be downloaded from:
Run the software to detect the camera’s IP address and double-click the address to jump over to the camera's interface:
2. Set up recording
- Input the user name ‘admin’ and the password of your camera on the pop-up page:
- Tap on Configuration-->Storage-->Schedule Management to check if the SD card is in the normal status:
- Tap on Configuration-->Storage-->Schedule Settings to enter the setting interface:
To set up the time schedule for recording as you wish, please follow the instructions on the above image and remember to save the setting at last.
Once the setting is finished, the camera will be recording continuously, which could be evidenced by the image showing on the Playback interface. Please refer to the following link for further details about playback: https://help.annke.com/hc/en-us/articles/900003769886-Annke-Vision-How-to-Playback-and-Download-Recordings-from-ANNKE-POE-Cameras-on-the-Computer-Without-NVR-
For any other questions, please feel free to contact ANNKE technical support at email@example.com by email.
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button after you review it. Any comments would be appreciated.