Adding via Serial Number allows us to watch ANNKE cameras on the ANNKE VISION app remotely. ( ie. when the phone is in a different network from the ANNKE system).
To add via QR Code scanning, please refer to this instruction.
Before we start:
Make sure the system and the phone app are ready.
1. The ANNKE system shows 'Online' on the network setting page.
2. You have logged in to the ANNKE VISION app with your account.
- Find the Serial Number (SN)
The SN can be found from the white sticker at the bottom of the ANNKE system.
- Add system by Serial Number
Run the App, click the icon at the top-right corner, choose [Manual Adding].
Select 'Annke Vision Domain' in [Adding Type] and input the SN in the box [Serial No.], then click to proceed.
- Input the device encryption password. This code is called Verification Code on the ANNKE system. Here is the instruction to find the verification code.
Note: For some new models (DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH), users need to manually set their own verification code. When the system doesn't have this code, it will become 'offline' and thus cannot be added to the ANNKE VISION App.
- Create a name for your device.
Notice: For any other questions, please feel free to contact ANNKE technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button after you review it.