This article shows you the steps to access the ANNKE system on a computer via the client software ANNKE Vision.
Adding via IP address only allow local access (ANNKE system and computer must be in the same network/router). But you will get a better experience when watching the camera live view/playback and download recordings, etc.
To access the system remotely on ANNKE Vision, please add via P2P Cloud. See this instruction.
Step by Step:
1. Download and install the software ANNKE Vision on your computer. Here is the download link:
2. Plug the ANNKE system into your router via an Ethernet cable.
3. Make sure your computer has been connected to the same router as the ANNKE system.
4. Run the software ANNKE Vision. Register an administrator account and set up Password Protection.
Note: This account is only for logging in to ANNKE Vision. It’s not the same as your ANNKE system account. (It is suggested to select "Enable Auto-login")
The username and password can be anything.
5. Run the software, and go to Device Management.
6. Click Online Device. If the system and computer are in the same LAN network, you can see the device information at the bottom.
7. Select your device, and click on Add. Then please fill in the information in the popped window.
- The name can be anything.
- The IP address of the system may vary from the network. Ensure the IP address you input is correct.
- The user name must be ‘admin’.
- Password is the one you used to log in to your system on the monitor/TV.
- Remember to tick Import to Group.
8. The device information will then be shown on the tab page Device for Management. You can see the Net Status is online as the picture shows.
9. Go to the Main View tab page, and click on the folder under the DVR list to expand the camera channels. Click the play button on the channels to see the live streaming.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact ANNKE technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button after you review it. Any comments would be appreciated. For further assistance, click here to get in touch with ANNKE technicians.