Applies to: I41MV/I41MW/I41MX/I41MY
Purpose: Motion detection alarm delay is caused by network reasons. If the network condition is too bad, alarm delay will occur. The user needs to check whether the network is abnormal.
1. Turn on Motion detection or Suspicious intrusion detection switch.
Note: Only one of Motion detection and Suspicious intrusion detection can be enabled at the same time. If you want to enable another, please disable the original one.
- Motion detection
1) Enable Motion detection.
2) Set a reasonable detection area in the Motion Zones option.
- Suspicious intrusion detection
3. Open the phone system settings, find the "Camb" App in the notification options, and set to allow Camb to push messages to the phone. If the notification permission of the APP is not turned on, the mobile APP cannot push the alarm information to the user.
- iOS interface
- Android interface
Note: For Android devices, please don't end the Camb software service via task manager. As the software needs to run in the background to send notifications.
4. In addition, users need to ensure that the camera can be connected to a 2.4G WiFi network with sufficient signal stability before installing because our products rely on the network for notification. If the network fails, it is not possible to push messages.