Applies to: I61DQ/I21AE/I21AF
1. Power on the camera.
2. Connect the camera to the router by ethernet cable.
3. Get a windows computer which is connected to the same router. In other words, computer and camera are in the same network area.
4. Download software and install it into the computer. Here is the software download link.
5. Run the software SADP tool and click refresh. It will find the camera‘s IP.
6. Select the device on the tool and create a new password to activate it.
The new password should contain 8-16 characters with at least two combinations of numbers, lowercases, uppercase, and special characters.
7. Access camera by its IP on the browser. You had better use IE.
It will ask you to install a plug-in. Input user name admin and password you created.
8. You can see camera‘s live view.