Step 1. Exporting the XML file
1). Plug your DVR/NVR/IP camera to the router by ethernet cable.
2). Connect your computer and DVR/NVR/IP camera to the same network. Then download SADP Tool on the computer. We suggest you use Windows computer. Here is the software download link.
For Windows: https://download.annke.com/CMS/SADP_v184.108.40.206.zip
For Mac: https://download.annke.com/document/Computer_Software/SADPTool.pkg.zip
Note for Mac OS users: If you cannot install and open SADP Tool, please click on the link below to find solutions.
3). Run the software and it will detect the system's IP address.
4). Select the device and click Forgot Password at the right bottom of the software.
5). Click export and select a location to export and save the password file. Please don't change the file's name and send this file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a key file to reset the password.
1. Please do NOT turn off your DVR and the SADP software after you export the file. Otherwise, the exported file will be invalid immediately.
2. Please use the key file from us as soon as possible because it's only valid for 24 hours.
Step 2. Importing the key file
Select "Import File" and choose the key file that we sent to you.
Type in your DVR/NVR's new password in "New Password" and "Confirm Password", tick the option "Reset Network Cameras' Passwords", click "Confirm" to finish reset.
1. Before importing the XML file to SADP software, please connect as many activated cameras to the NVR as possible. Since only the connected cameras will sync their passwords with the NVR's. (Otherwise, the camera will stop showing image due to mismatch of password with NVR )
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button after you review it. Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks for all your help I had a intermittent hard disk failor over new card disk now do I leave a feed back thanks in advance Peter
Hi Peter, please check to troubleshoot the hard disk by:
1. Power off the recorder and unplug the hard drive then plug it back in, see if the recorder can recognize it properly after a reboot.
2. Try another power supply (of the same voltage and equal/higher amperage) for the recorder.
If the above methods won't work, please reply to the results of them to our agent at the ticket #1433984.
Hello. I forget DvR password
Everything worked out, thank you very much!
hi, i forgot the admin password of my recorder. I need help resetting it. thanks
Please I forgot my admin password . I need a reset
Hello, I tried to reset the password, but it tells me that it is not possible, what can I do?
Article is closed for comments.