Purpose: If you could not find the long SN serial number from your system, please refer to this instruction to reset the password of your system.
1. Exporting The XML file
1). Plug DVR/NVR to the router by ethernet cable.
2). Get a windows computer that is connected to the same router as the DVR/NVR and download software. Here is the software download link:
For Windows: https://download.annke.com/CMS/SADP_v184.108.40.206.zip
3). Run the software and it will detect the system's IP address.
4). Select the device and click Forgot Password at the right bottom of the software.
5). Click export and select the path to export a file. Please don't change the file's name and send this file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a key file to unlock the system.
1. Please do NOT turn off your DVR and the SADP software after you export the file. Otherwise, the exported file will be invalid immediately.
2. Please use the key file from us as soon as possible because it's only valid for 24 hours.
3. Here is a video for the above steps:
2. Importing another XML file
1). Select "Import File" and choose the key file that we sent to you.
Type in your DVR/NVR's new password in "New Password" and "Confirm Password", tick the option "Reset Network Cameras' Passwords", click "Confirm" to finish reset.
1. Before doing the step 2-1), please connect as many cameras to the NVR as possible, since only the connected cameras' passwords can be reset together with NVR's.
2. Here is a short video about importing the XML file:
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button after you review it. Any comments would be appreciated.