Applies to: I41HG/I41CS
Nova S (I41HG) or Nova Orion (I41CS) can be added to the PC client for configuring more parameters. Please note that your PC and the IPC need to be in the same network when you add the IPC.
1. First of all, please connect the IPC to the network. You can refer to the following link:
- For windows system, download, install, and log in the PC client “Guarding Expert”. Please click the following link to download the client:
3. Open the client, then you will notice the IPCs in the same network as the PC are in the device management interface. As shown in the below picture, Nova S and Nova Orion are in the same network as the PC.
4. ake Nova S as an example here. First of all, select the device Nova S to be added and click “Add to client”, then a window will pop up. You need to create a nickname, enter the user name "admin" and the password, namely the device’s verification code, which is the 6-digit capitalized letters on the sticker of the device body. Finally, click "Add" to add the device to the client.
5. Select the Nova S that has been added to the client and click “Remote Configuration”. The parameter configuration page of the device will pop up. At this point, you can adjust some parameters of the IPC.
6. Nova Series Camera’s mic-in volume is 80 by default, and you can select Image-Video and Audio-Volume to adjust it.