Applies to: I41EJ
Here are the steps:
- Install the SD card to the camera.
- Go to the phone app camera main view, click the Setting button upper the right corner.
- Click the SD card setting page, Activate and Format it, and check it's status Normal or not. If the SD card is normal, then you could start to record the video.
If the SD card can't be recognized by the camera, please refer these methods to have a check:
- First of all, please ensure your Micro SD card is a branded product from the regular channel. The device supports up to 64G Micro SD card.
- Please connect the Micro SD card to a computer or other digital devices to check if it can be recognized normally. If it can be recognized, please format it. If not, it is a defective Micro SD card. Please use another card to try again.
- Please power off the device, insert the Micro SD card in a correct way, then enter the APP interface to check if it can be recognized normally; if not, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.