Applies to: N44WBF
1. Connect the base station to Internet.
Make sure the base station is connected to your router, and the network indicator light on satation is in solid green.
2. Download and install the client software on your computer.
Here is the download link of the software: support.annke.com/document/JA/Annke%20Sight/Annke_Sight_Setup_188.8.131.52_20191227.exe
3. Link the software with your base station.
When the installation of software finished, it will pop up the login page. There are two ways to login:
1) Login Local: The default user name is "admin", and the default password is empty (just leave the password box empty and click 'Login').
2) Login Cloud: please login with your cloud account (the account you used to log in to the phone app Annke Sight).
Note: For your privacy, please change your username and password in time.
4. Tap Add on the right-top of the interface, and the Add Device window will pop up.
5. Add your NVR by following the below picture, and tap Finish to add the device.
6. Double-click on the added device from Device list to start the live view.
Tips: Video playback
a: Click on “Video Playback”
b: Select the channel and time, then click “Retrieve” to playback by dragging the blue video strip.