Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/S500/S300/FC200/NCK800/H800/H500/FC800/E800
You can configure the system general settings such as the output resolution, system time, mouse pointer speed, etc.
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your devices.
- Click Menu > Configuration > General
- Enter the General Settings interface, and select the General tab.
- Configure the following settings:
Language: The default language used is English.
VGA/HDMI Resolution: Select the output resolution, which must be the same as the resolution of the VGA/HDMI display.
Time Zone: Select the time zone.
Date Format: Select the date format.
System Date: Select the system date.
System Time: Select the system time.
Mouse Pointer Speed: Set the speed of the mouse pointer.
Enable Wizard: Enable/disable the Wizard when the device starts up.
Enable Password: Enable/disable the use of the login password.
- Click the Apply button to save the settings.