Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/
Purpose: You can set up more settings such as device name, device No.etc
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your device.
- Click Menu > Configuration > General.
- Click the More Settings tab to enter the More Settings interface.
- Configure the following settings:
Device Name: Edit the name of DVR/NVR.
Device No.: Edit the serial number of DVR/NVR. The Device No. can be set in the range of 1~255, and the default No. is 255.
CVBS Output Brightness: Adjust the video output brightness via the CVBS interface.
Auto Logout: Set timeout time for menu inactivity. E.g, when the timeout time is set to 5 minutes, then the system will exit from the current operation menu to a live view screen after 5 minutes of menu inactivity.
Menu Output Mode: You can choose the menu display on the different video output.
Main CVBS Scaling: Tick the checkbox to enable the main CVBS scaling.
3. Click the Apply button to save the settings.