Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/S500/S300/FC200/NCK800/H800/H500
There is a default account in the DVR/NVR: Administrator. The Administrator user name is admin and the password is set when you start the device for the first time.
The Administrator has permission to add and delete the user and configure user parameters.
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your account.
- Click Menu >Configuration>User.
- Enter the User Management interface and click the Add button to enter the Add User interface.
- Enter the information for the new user.
- User Name: Edit the user name you like
- Password: Set the password for the user account and confirm it again.
- Level: Set the user level to the Operator or Guest. Different user levels have different operating permission.
- User’s MAC Address: The MAC address of the remote PC logs onto the DVR/NVR. If it is configured and enabled, it only allows the remote user with this MAC address to access the DVR/NVR
- Click the OK button to save the settings and go back to the User Management interface.
- The added new user will be displayed on the list.