Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/NCK800/H800/H500/S500/S300/FC200
Purpose: For the added user accounts, you can edit the user parameters (such as change the device password, draw the unlock pattern, etc).
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your device.
- Click Menu > Configuration > User
- Enter the User Management interface.
- Select the user to be edited from the list and click the icon to enter the Edit User interface.
- Edit the corresponding parameters: You can change the device password and draw the unlock pattern.
- User Name: The default user name is admin, it can't be changed.
- Change Password: If you want to change the password, tick the checkbox.
- Input the Old Password.
- Input the New Password in the Password field and input it again in the Confirm field.
- Enable Unlock Pattern: Tick it to enable the function, then you can draw the unlock pattern.
- Click the Draw Unlock Pattern setting button, you can draw the unlock pattern you like.
- Export GUID: Click the button and you can export files.
- Reserved E-mail Settings: Input your email address and convenient to find your password when you forget.
- Use's MAC Address: Input the MAC Address.
4. Click the OK button to save the settings and exit the menu.
- For the Operator or Guest user account, you can also click the button on the user management interface to edit the permission.
- Recommend you create a strong password of your own choosing (using a minimum of 8 characters, including upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, and special characters).