Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS/S500/S300/FC200/NCK800/H800/H500
Purpose: The client provides the function of generating the QR code of the Wi-Fi network. The network camera or the wireless doorbell can scan the QR code to connect to the Wi-Fi conveniently.
- Tap Wi-Fi Settings on the Settings page to enter the Wi-Fi Settings page.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Name (known as SSID) and password of the Wi-Fi.
- Select the encryption type which should be the same as the routers.
Note: If you select NONE as the encryption type, the password for the Wi-Fi is not required.
- Tap Generate to generate a QR code for the Wi-Fi.
- The device can connect to this network by scanning the QR code.
- This function should be supported by the device.
- For the detailed operation of the device, see the user manual of the device.