Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ//DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS/S500/S300/FC200/NCK800/H800/H500
Purpose: You can edit others' shared device alias and device domain names.
Before you start:
- Run the App and log in to your account.
- You have received a device sharing messages from others.
- On the Annke Vision page, tap to enter the list mode.
- Tap the device name and slide left, Click the Settings Icon.
- Then you can enter the Device Information page.
Device Information: Tap it and you can edit the device domain name.
Alias: Tap it and you can edit the device's alias.
Linked Camera: Tap it and edit the linked devices' alias.
Delete Device: Tap it and you can delete the device from the device list.
Article is closed for comments.