Applies to: N441H/N441K/N28WEB/N441B/N441D/N441L/N44PAN/N44PAJ/N34WDB/N34WDD/N34WBB/N44WEB/N44WED/N44WEC/NW41V/N44WBD/N48WHP/N48WHE/N44WHD/N44WEF/N48WHF/N48WHR/N48PBE
1. Input a wrong password so that the system displays a window with an error message
2. Pls use the mouse click on this window, use your mouse interchangeably "left click"-"right-click"-"left click"-"right-click"-"left click"-"right-click"....please do this at least 12 times.
3. Then it will pop up another window, "restore default user", Click YES to restore the system so that password comes back to the default one. The default password is none.
You don‘t need to input anything as the password.
Here is the video for your reference: http://support.annke.com/document/JA/Forget_password.MOV.mp4
1. Please put the mouse cursor in the correct place when clicking left and right.
2. Please click the mouse button at the proper pace.
3. Here is a video guide.