Applies to: SP1/SP2/PD1/I21AZ/I21CF/I21BJ/I41CZ/I41CY/I41CR/I41CJ
1. Get the camera closer to the router and check whether the problem is caused by the long distance and weak signal. Usually, the maximum camera can connect wifi is about 8-10 meters without barrier, depending on circumstance.
2. Check if other devices such as phone or laptop face the same issue to confirm whether the problem is caused by the camera, not wifi or router.
4. Unplug the power adapter, and then plug again to reboot the camera.
5. Restore camera to factory default.
6. Check if there is new firmware to upgrade.