This article shows you the steps to access the ANNKE system on a computer via the client software Guarding Vision.
Adding via IP address only allow local access (ANNKE system and computer must be in the same network/router). But you will get a better experience when watching camera live view/playback and download recordings, etc.
To access the system remotely on Guarding Vision, please add via P2P Cloud. See this instruction.
Step by Step:
1. Download and install the software Guarding Vision on your computer.
2. Plug the ANNKE system into your router via an Ethernet cable.
3. Make sure your computer has been connected to the same router as the ANNKE system.
4. Run the software Guarding Vision. Register an administrator account.
Note: This account is only for logging in to Guarding Vision. It’s not the same as your ANNKE system account. (It is suggested to select "Enable Auto-login)
5. Run the software, and go to Device Management -> Device Type -> Device.
If the system and computer are in the same LAN network, you can see the device information under the Online Device list. Select your device, click on Add to Client.
6. On the pop-up page, set the details as the picture below shows, then click on 'Add'.
- The IP address of the system may vary from the network. Ensure the IP address you input is correct.
- The user name must be ‘admin’.
- Password is the one you used to log in to your system on the monitor/TV.
- Remember to tick Export to Group.
7. The device information will then be shown on the tab page Device for Management. You can see the Net Status is online as the picture shows.
8. Go to the Main View tab page, click on the folder under the Camera list to expand the camera channels. Double-click on the channels to see the live streaming.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact ANNKE technical support at email@example.com by email.
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button after you review it. Any comments would be appreciated. For further assistance, click here to get in touch with ANNKE technicians.