This article shows you the steps to access the ANNKE system on a computer via the client software Guarding Vision.
Adding via P2P Cloud allows remote access (ANNKE system and computer can be in the different network/router). While you may find the camera live view/playback and recordings download become laggy due to unstable network.
To access the system locally on Guarding Vision, please add via IP address. See this instruction.
1. Download and install the software Guarding Vision on your computer.
2. Plug the ANNKE system into your router via an Ethernet cable.
3. Run the software Guarding Vision. Register an administrator account.
Note: This account is only for logging in to Guarding Vision. It’s not the same as your ANNKE system account. (It is suggested to select "Enable Auto-login)
5. Come back to Guarding Vision. Go to Device Management -> Device Tap -> Add New Device Type; tick Cloud P2P Device and click OK.
6. Click Cloud P2P Device to enter the login screen. Select your country/area, click Login.
7. Then log in with the user name and password of your Annke Vision APP account.
Note: If your user name is the phone number, please input it in this format '+441234567890' (no space between the country code and the phone number).
8. If the ANNKE system has been added to the Annke Vision account beforehand, you can see it on the list automatically.
Otherwise, add the system to ANNKE vision account first.
9. Go to the Main View, click on the folder under the Camera list to display the channels. Double-click on the channels to see the live stream.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact ANNKE technical support at email@example.com by email.
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button after you review it. Any comments would be appreciated.