- Log in to the system on a monitor/TV.
- On the system's live view screen, right-click the mouse to see a setting menu, go to [System Setup].
Navigate to [Network Setup--Network Setup], Make sure the option [DHCP] has been checked, then find the [IP Address] below.
- Connect your phone to the same network as NVR. Run the phone app Annke Sight, then log in and go to the main screen as below. Click [Add Device].
- Choose [Kit]
- On the screen [Input manually], choose [Other ways to add].
- On the next screen, input the parameters as below picture, then choose [Complete].
- Then you will see the device on the main screen of the App.
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button below.