1. Plug system to router by ethernet cable.
2. Get a windows computer which is connected to the same router by cable or by wifi.
3. Install the Guarding vision to the computer. Here is the download link.
The device supports computer client for monitoring, and the Windows client supports LAN and P2P access.
Access devise via LAN
1. Download the software "Guarding Vision" and install it, after installing it, you need to create a new account for this software.
1. Get in ”Device Management”, if the device and the computer are on the same LAN, you can see the device letter in "Online Device". After selecting the device, click "Add to Client".
2. In the pop-up dialog box, enter "Nickname", as well as the user name and login password of the recorder, click "Add"
3. The device will now appear in the "Device for management" list and the "Net Status" highlight will indicate that the device is online.
4. Click on "Main View", select the device under "Camera" on the left, double-click the device to preview the video.
P2P remote access device
The client supports P2P remote access. It is recommended that you first register your account with the mobile APP ANNKE Vision and add your monitoring device. In this case, you can log in directly to the client for remote access using the account of the APP.
1. Select "Add New Device Type" in "Device Management", check "Cloud P2P Device" and click OK to save.
2. Click on "Cloud P2P Device" on the left to enter the Cloud P2P login screen, select the correct area, click Login, and enter your ANNKE Vision account password.
3. After login, you can see the devices that have been added.
4. Click on “Main View”, select the P2P account username in “Camera” on the left, and double-click the device to preview the video.
For more operations, please see the manual, you can download it below:
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com